42″ SQUARE BOLLARD
The Bollard can be used for walkways, area lighting, end of driveway lighting and many other applications. This light fixture comes with the bulb(s) included.
- 120 volt- A26 medium base socket
- 12 volt- BA15S Bayonet base socket
- 42″ X 9″ x 9″
Boosts your home value
Did you know that upgrading your landscape lights can increase the value of your property by up to 15%?
Maintaining your landscape lights should be the last of your worries. Our 42″ Bollard is built to withstand high foot traffic areas.
Residential & Commercial
For in ground mounting such as dirt, gravel, or grass.This requires a hole to be dug about 2′ deep and 20″ wide. The 20″ wide bell provides enough support for high foot traffic areas
This mount is meant to be bolted to the concrete. The bollard is then slid over and mounted to the 2 1/2″ EMT.
Frequently asked questions
It’s simple! Any electrician will know how to install these if you would want a local electrician to install them for you.
- Run wires through the bottom and out the top of the EMT pipe provided.
- Mount the EMP to the concrete
- Remove cap from bollard by removing the two screws
- Remove 3 thumb screws from inside the bollard
- Slide bollard body over EMT pipe
- Connect incoming wires to bollard fixture wires
- Replace 3 thumb screws
- Replace cap
- Mount bollard to EMT with the 2 provided screws. The holes are at the bottom of the bollard body
- Dig a hole 2’ deep and 20” wide
- Remove cap of bollard
- Remove 3 thumb screws inside bollard
- Feed wire from conduit through the bottom of bumper and out the top of the EMT
- Level the bumper and make sure the hole is deep enough
- Connect incoming wires to the bollard fixture wires
- Replace thumb screws
- Mount bollard to pipe
- Replace dirt, pat dirt down and make sure it is level as you go.
- Replace bollard cap, level again.
We rotationally mold our fixtures here at our 30,000 sq. ft. plant in Coachella, California. They are made with a thick plastic resin which compared to metal-like fixtures are much more durable. They can handle the most harsh weather conditions.
Yes. We have many homeowner associations and resort like facilities that only buy our lights for their landscapes. Contact us and we can provide you with a quote. Discounts are based on the quantity ordered.
It all depends on personal preference. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with what you’re looking for and we can help you get the result you want.