Palm tree ring sizing info:
The palm tree ring sizing is based off of the diameter of the tree. To find the diameter simply measure the circumference (the full distance around) and divide by 3.14. Once the diameter is found add four inches to that (Diameter + 4) and that number is the minimum size tree ring recommended.
Roto-Lites palm tree ring is a two-piece hinged light fixture that can illuminate palm trees both up towards the fronds and down the trunk towards the ground. Customers may adjust the ring to turn the lights any way desired. It contains an impact resistant polymer that encapsulates all wiring so there are no exposed wires.
Tree rings are ideal for hotels, country clubs, business complexes, and parks. The fixture is guaranteed not to rust, corrode, or discolor. The tree ring will add eye catching accent lighting to any size palm tree. The ring is sold separately, leaving it up to the customer to find fixtures with 1/2 inch NPT threads, or with as many as six Roto-Lite bullet spot lights. The spot lights are equipped with 6 watt warm white LED bulbs. A tree ring with Roto-Lite fixtures included can be found on this page (Click Here)
- Two-piece waterproof hinged polymer ring body.
- 3 sizes available 18″, 24″, and 32″
- Palm tree ring can be wired for as many as 6 fixtures
- No exposed wiring. All wiring is encapsulated in ring body
- Built to order configuration, any combination with up to six 1/2 NPT thread locations
- Available in 120V and 12V (low voltage)
- Sandstone and dark brown in stock, custom colors available, please contact us