The palm tree ring light sizing is based off of the diameter of the tree, the diameter can be found by simply measuring the circumference (the full distance around) and dividing by 3.14. Once the diameter is found add four inches (diameter +4) and that number is the minimum size tree ring recommended.
Roto Lite’s LED palm tree ring light is a two-piece hinged spotlight fixture that can light up palm trees both up towards the fronds and down the trunk towards the ground. Customers may adjust the ring to turn the lights any way desired. The ring contains an impact resistant polymer that encapsulates all wiring so there are no exposed wires. Roto-Lite, Inc offers 18 and 24 inch rings online while the 32 inch can be ordered upon request, contact us for any questions regarding the size of the ring needed . The three sizes should be able to fit almost any size palm tree.
Palm tree rings are ideal for hotels, country clubs, business complexes, parks and almost all palm tree lighting applications. The palm tree ring is guaranteed not to rust, corrode, or discolor. The lights will add eye catching accent lighting to any size palm tree. The ring may be sold separately (Click Here), leaving it up to the customer to find fixtures with 1/2 inch NPT threads, or with as many as 6 Roto-Lite bullet spot lights. The spot lights are equipped with par 20 6 watt warm white LED bulbs.
- Two-piece waterproof hinged polymer ring body. 2 sizes available online 18″ and 24″ contact us for 32″ ring
- No exposed wiring. All wiring is encapsulated in ring body
- The ring can be pre wired for how many fixtures the customer needs (Click Here)
- Built to order configuration, any combination with up to six 1/2 NPT thread locations
- Available in 120 and 12 volts both equipped with par 20 6 watt LED
- Sandstone and dark brown in stock, custom colors available, please contact us.
- All products are assembled using UL approved components